Sunday, April 8, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Mania!!!

     I dont know you but I'm a Chocolate Chip Cookie Freak! Yes Freak!! I love them but only homemade ones. I dont like the store bought ones at all! My kids do; they love any chocolate chip cookie.   I prefer the soft hot out of the oven ones, Oh My God! There goes the diet! Not good for my diet, even thinking of them I gain the weight! But thats another story...There are many recipes out there, some great, some good and some not soo good! But I found the best Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe for my taste, maybe not so great for yours. In a recent magazine I bought, I found 4 different recipes for 4 different taste buds and I will be sharing all 4 with you. One each day.  Sooooo go on and try them and discover the one you loveeeee just like I did!! My fave is the first one :

Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

Makes about 30 cookies
2 3/4 cups All-purpose Flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking Powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 1/2  Stiicks unsalted butter, softened
1 3/4  cups packed brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups semisweet chocolate chip

Sift the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder together into a large bowl. Beat the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a bowl with a mixer on medium-high speed until pale and fluffy, about 4 minutes.  Beat in the eggs one at a time, then beat in the vanilla. Reduce the mixer speed to low. Add the flour mixture and beat until combined. Stir in the chips by hand.  Press plastic wrap directly onto the surface of the dough and refrigerate at least 1 hr. Preheat oven to 375F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and drop heaping tablespoonful of dough onto it. Bake until cookies are golden around the edges but still soft in the middle, about 12 mins.Remove from oven and let cool about 10 mins on the baking sheets then transfer to cooling rack. Enjoy!!
If you have any comment you are sooo welcome to do at the end of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment